Research and Development
EZN has been busy in the professional technology research and development since 1981. Graduate engineers from the fields of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, construction, horticulture and process engineering have established a competent network together with cooperation partners of enterprises und universities. Professional project management protects from “trial and error“. Each step has to be part of a well-considered strategy when it comes to development and marketing of new technologies. Many of the technologies developed and supported by EZN have been successfully set up on international markets.
In the field of new technologies, EZN´s portfolio includes many innovative products and procedures.
WASADI – ECO-Friendly Water Disinfection
EZN offers its unique WASADI process, a new clean technology for producing aqueous chlorine dioxide solutions. The environmentally friendly WASADI process produces chlorine dioxide solutions using only water, salt and air – without any further chemicals. It can be used for disinfecting water, water pipes, cooling towers etc.
State of the art technologies have the following disadvantages: some technologies are using electrolysis with saltwater solutions to generate chlorine for water disinfecting, which is less efficient than chlorine dioxide
Other processes are using hazardous substances like sodium chloride and acids to generate chlorine dioxide in a reactor with high pressure and concentrations (danger of explosion).
Our new technology has a number of decisive advantages. The innovative technology is cost-effective and has the highest efficiency:
- The new technology requires no further substances than water, salt and air
- The innovative and environmentally friendly technology replaces previous processes for the conventional production of chlorine dioxide with chemicals
- No safety risks due to controllable temperatures and pressures at ambient level
- Abstinence of chemicals (hazardous substances)
- This eliminates the need for compliance with regulations on the transport, storage and application of hazardous substances
- Continuous process, easy handling and safe operation
- Direct usable chlorine dioxide concentration of 1 to 4 g/l
Our Knowledge is Your Benefit
EZN´s engineers with their cooperation partners create implementation concepts and well-founded project sketches and generate strategies for technical and economic solutions. We support research and development co-operations and evaluate innovative projects and companies.